MEA Trading, LLC works with local businesses
facilitating services & products from global manufacturers.
We serve primary & secondary industries.
Primary; Oil & Gas Extraction, Agriculture, Minerals & Mining.
Secondary; Power Generation & Distribution, Construction, Petrochemical, Metals, Agriculture Processing, Cement, Mechanical, Environmental
Local focus with global reach.
Working with local businesses, we assist in common and complex procurement, supplementing their local knowledge and expertise. The synergy of their local and our global expertise enables them to access global markets for their local & regional customers. This approach overcomes many of the limitations and obstacles or global suppliers working in local markets and local suppliers accessing global markets. This has proven to be a successful model for meeting the needs of buyers in frontier markets and zones of conflict.
- Common & Complex Products & Services.
- Customize industrial automation & control systems.
- Industrial commodities including high grade and specialized steels.
- Basic commodities including chemicals & consumables used in oil exploration or chemical production.
- Refurbishing projects requiring sourcing of OEM parts and materials.
- Heavy equipment including cranes, pipe layers, and earth moving equipment.
- Customized heavy equipment requiring armor or adverse condition modifications.
- Engineering and design assistance for industrial automation projects.
- Inspection, testing, and start-up services.
- Local facilitation for greenfield and large infrastructure projects.
- Environmental reclamation and clean up projects.
- Shipping logistics, consolidations, containerization, bulk, air, ocean, and LCL.
- Export documentation, Certificates of Origin, commercial proforma invoices & document legalization.
- Financing & letters of credit.
Many of these services aren’t available from original equipment manufacturers or large firms in frontier markets and conflict zones due to the complexity of the markets and dynamic nature of ongoing obstacles or rule of law. We pride ourselves in managing these challenges and ensuring successful execution of the procurement process.
If you are a local supplier or business frustrated not able to successfully access the global market of industrial products and services contact us for a no obligation evaluation of your challenges. We can probably find a combination or local and global partners that can meet your needs on a consistent basis.
We aren’t done until the equipment and processes are successfully incorporated into your business.